Now that my son is 8 years old and in 2nd grade, my husband and I are starting to experience the complicated balancing act that comes with managing after-school activities, sports, music lessons, homework, and play dates.
Now, keep in mind we have only one child, but most of our friends have multiple kids. And I can only imagine how crazy busy life can be for them trying to squeeze everything in.
When do you know if your kids are TOO busy? And the real question is, how do you find a good balance?
A while back, a listener sent me a message that brought up this hot topic idea… and I definitely have a few thoughts about it.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode207
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters