In our home, it’s a huge crime to toss practically clean clothes into the laundry basket. But what do you do with worn clothes that aren’t dirty and can be worn again?
For most families, “half-clean” clothes tend to pile up on the floor, get tossed on chairs, and wadded up on dressers and nightstands.
On today’s episode, I give you simple and practical storage solutions for worn clothes that you want to wear again.
Our first signature course is now open for pre-registration: Organizing Basics 101: Mindsets & Action Plans To Simplify Your Home. While it’s in the final stages of production, you can pre-enroll for this course at a huge discount (now 40% off).
We are also offering a GOGO special… “Get One, Give One!” Get one course enrollment for yourself and give one to a friend for 75% off.
Just go to SimplicityU.com for more details.
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode254
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to stay updated on all our new episodes.
Click here to learn how to subscribe or just click on your favorite podcast app below.
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success