What do you surround yourself with?
Throughout your everyday life you are surrounded by things, people, and ideas. You see things and you hear things. And when you see and experience those things, they have some sort of an effect on you, whether you know it or not. Your brain is constantly absorbing the positive and negative energies that those things represent to you, which may be different for different people.
What matters is whether or not it is a positive or negative effect.
For today’s episode, I focus on information that we surround ourselves with. I also give you ideas on how to build better boundaries with sources of information that tend to pop up and steal your attention when you least expect it.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #47: How Do Digital Distractions Impact Your Life?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode243
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief