During this time of year, the trees naturally know that it’s time to drop their leaves to make room for new ones in the spring.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if we did the same thing? If we naturally knew how to let go of the old to make room for the new? On today’s episode of Life Made Simple, I give you my thoughts on how to do just that.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to stay updated on all our new episodes.
Click here to learn how to subscribe or just click on your favorite podcast app below.
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Links Mentioned in this Episode (and other fun ones to check out!):
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode244
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)