The idea of gratitude seems fairly simple. Right?
“Be thankful for what you have.”
We should all feel grateful. Well, at least that’s what we want to feel.
Unfortunately, gratitude can sometimes be very complicated. And the feeling of thankfulness doesn’t always come naturally to everyone.
On today’s episode of Life Made Simple, I explore a little bit of the science behind gratitude. And for those of you out there who might occasionally struggle with feeling grateful, I offer you a few ideas that might help.
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to stay updated on all our new episodes.
Click here to learn how to subscribe or just click on your favorite podcast app below.
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Links Mentioned in this Episode (and other fun ones to check out!):
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode245
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief