As a professional home organizer, one of my most favorite topics to talk about on the show is clutter… what it is, where it comes from, and why we have such a hard time getting rid of it.
For today’s episode, I not only talk about the psychical clutter that tends to pile up in our homes, but I give you very specific ideas to help you free yourself from the mental clutter that naturally coincides with the physical clutter. And you’d be surprised at some of the unexpected places where that kind of clutter shows up!
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show to stay updated on all our new episodes.
Click here to learn how to subscribe or just click on your favorite podcast app below.
Apple | Google | PlayerFM | Sticher | iHeart
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Links Mentioned in this Episode (and other fun ones to check out!):
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
Episode #246: Who Do You Surround Yourself With?
Episode #15: Do You Have A “Just In Case” Mentality?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode247
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief