If you follow our show, you may have noticed that we have not released a new episode for the last 2 weeks. First off, I apologize for leaving all of our regular listeners hanging. I’ve received a handful of emails and messages wondering what’s up. I’m happy to say everything is ok and the show is for sure still going strong.
For the last couple weeks, my husband and I have been traveling. We were actually celebrating his 50th birthday. Yes, the big 5-0! Before I left we recorded a few episodes to be released while I was gone, but unfortunately there were a few technical difficulties. So, we will release them sometime this coming month instead.
Now that I’m back from celebrating my husband’s birthday, which was a very special occasion for our family. I wanted to share with you some of my thoughts on special occasions, particularly the special things that we save for special occasions.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode103
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)