What is it in your life that you intend to do, but for some reason you just don’t do it as often as you want, or maybe it just doesn’t happen at all? Maybe it’s something your procrastinating on. Maybe it’s something you’re subconsciously avoiding because you feel overwhelmed.
Or maybe you don’t end up getting around to it because you feel like you just don’t have the time. Or, if your honest with yourself, you’re just not making the time.
If you have a few things that come to mind, you’re not alone. We all have something important in our life that we want to tackle, but we just don’t make the time for.
In this episode I introduce you to a simple technique that might help.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #8: “How To Make A Perfect Day Itinerary”
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode104
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief