Over the years, I’ve seen a wide range of chaotic messes. Overall, the messes may look alike but their root causes are rarely the same. It’s my job to make sure that my clients don’t spend too much time, energy, or money addressing the wrong issues.
On today’s episode we take a very quick look at one very common cause of clutter that I see quite often.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode106
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters