Today we look at a popular notion that I’ve seen many times in the field of home organizing and simple living. It’s the idea that frugality and minimalism go hand in hand… I have to say I’ve seen these two terms tossed around together quite often.
The truth is, while there can be a little overlap and these two terms can in some ways be combined, their meanings are very different. On our quest to find simplicity in our lives, it is so important to understand the difference between these two concepts and how they can actually at times either complement each other or clash.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #15: Do You Have A “Just In Case” Mentality?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode109
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success