For many of us, daily life – as I’m sure you’ve noticed – has become an endless, exhausting to-do list.
For me, when I see open time in my calendar it means opportunity… opportunity to do more. But, if I’m not careful, openness that turns into opportunity results in overwhelm.
On today’s episode we look at the importance of scheduling unscheduled time.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode110
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)