For many of us, daily life – as I’m sure you’ve noticed – has become an endless, exhausting to-do list.
For me, when I see open time in my calendar it means opportunity… opportunity to do more. But, if I’m not careful, openness that turns into opportunity results in overwhelm.
On today’s episode we look at the importance of scheduling unscheduled time.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode110
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)