Happy Thanksgiving! This time of year we are all taught to count our blessings. Say thank you. Consider yourself lucky. Be grateful for all that you have.
These are things that many of us were taught when we were younger so that we would grow into decent human beings with good manners. But it turns out, there’s a lot more to this whole notion of gratitude.
In today’s episode I share with you some advice from a professor of pyschology on how to tap into the benefits of gratitude.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode116
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief