For today’s episode, we do something a little different. Instead of giving you my thoughts on a topic, I instead share with you an article written by Shawn Achor, who is a Harvard trained happiness researcher.
The article is about one particular happiness habit… it’s called “The 5 Minute Fix”.
Then, afterwards, I share with you Shawn’s five tips to get some peace and quite.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #47: How Do Digital Distractions Impact Your Life?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode117
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief