I don’t know about you, but I am trying to simplify my home, not clutter it up. And when it comes to birthdays and Christmas, I for sure do not want to clutter up the homes of the people that I love.
Gift giving is hard. It just is. Especially when I feel like everyone I know already has everything they could possibly want or need.
On today’s episode I share with you some of my favorite gift ideas for the people on your list that take up little or no space at all.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode118
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)