I’d like to share with you a little poem I found about organizing. I did not write this, I actually found it on a website called ClutterCleaners.com and it looks like it was written by someone at Poet Endeavors.
I thought it was kinda cute and light hearted and I’m sure many of you professional home organizers out there who are regular listeners of the show will for sure appreciate it!
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode120
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief