One of the most important things in my life that I want to focus on, are my loved ones. My family, my friends, and even other random people in my life like my son’s teacher, neighbors, clients, and so on.
People are important to me.
Recently I stumbled across an article online that really challenged me when it comes to my interactions with people in my day to day life. For today’s episode, I read that article to you.
It’s on a website called ThriveGlobal.com and it’s written by Katherine Schafler, a NYC-based psychotherapist, writer and speaker. It’s called How to Change Your Life in One Second Flat: The 4 Critical Questions We’re All Unconsciously Asking Each Other Near Constantly.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Article by Katherine Schafler: How To Change Your Life In One Second Flat
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode121
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)