As we head into the new year and wave goodbye to 2017 it is only natural to dive head first into plans for the fresh new year. Well, at least for me. I am for sure a future-oriented thinker, so I LOVE new years… I love planning, goal-setting, and dreaming big.
But, I need to be careful. Sometimes, before charging forward, I need to ease my foot on the brake and give myself the space and freedom to reflect on this past year of my life.
For today’s episode, I share with you an article that’s geared towards aspiring leaders, but I believe that we all can benefit from it. It’s called 12 Questions to Reflect Upon As You Start A New Year. It’s written by Eileen Chadnick who is a Leadership and Work-Life Coach with Big Cheese Coaching and Author of the book called Ease – Manage Overwhelm in Times of “Crazy Busy”.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Original Article: 12 Questions to Reflect Upon As You Start A New Year
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode123
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success