Recently I received a message from one of our listeners. Jaime from Texas has considered hiring a Professional Home Organizer down where she lives and had a handful of questions about what it would be like. There was one in particular that I wanted to share with you.
In the past I’ve had a handful of other people ask the same question, “Do I have to be there for the organizing session, or can they do it without me?”
My response is always, yes… you FOR SURE need to be there for the consultation. On this episode I explain exactly why.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode134
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters