When organizing any space in your home, you need to take into consideration you and your families unique needs.
Unfortunately, it can be very tricky to find the right organizing method or solution for your unique space. It can take a lot of time, detective work, and even trial and error to figure out a system that works.
But, the fact of the matter is, some organizing systems just don’t work. Some are ineffective.
Today I’m try to boil it down to two simple reasons as to why some organizing systems just don’t work. I also give you two real life stories that are very similar and yet very different so you can begin to understand and hopefully apply it to your own life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode135
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)