No matter how “good” your relationship is with someone, there are definitely times when they can be a little messy… and in some unfortunate cases A LOT messy. And along with any kind of messiness in life comes stress and anxiety. Which then weighs down our heart, negatively effects our health, and clouds our happiness.
On this Encore Episode of Life Made Simple, we take a look at one amazing technique to simplify your relationships.
I practice this technique in my own life with many different kinds of relationships and believe me, it has helped relieve so much unnecessary stress! And I really believe, no matter how good or complicated your relationships are this technique can help you, too.
Click here for the free downloadable workbook that I created for you to go along with this episode.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode137
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Free Workbook: “How to Push the Reset Button in Relationships”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word RESETBUTTON
Dr Gary Smalley’s Book: The DNA of Relationships
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief