Recently, I was so caught up in my life that I didn’t take the time to show appreciation to a few people who really deserved it. Too often I have let those little opportunities to bless others who have blessed me slip right through my fingers.
On my quest to simplify my life I want to focus on what’s really important to me. People are important to me. Showing gratitude is sooo important to me.
Today, I share with you my commitment to always take the time to give credit where credit is due.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode140
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters