Recently, I was so caught up in my life that I didn’t take the time to show appreciation to a few people who really deserved it. Too often I have let those little opportunities to bless others who have blessed me slip right through my fingers.
On my quest to simplify my life I want to focus on what’s really important to me. People are important to me. Showing gratitude is sooo important to me.
Today, I share with you my commitment to always take the time to give credit where credit is due.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode140
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)