Samantha, one of our listener’s, recently sent me a message, “I just moved into a very small old house and it seems the only storage spot is in the cellar. I’m really nervous about moisture. Do you happen to have any storage tips?”
Yes, since I live in Seattle (where it tends to be wet most of the year) I’ve encountered this question many times before from a handful of clients. And I definitely have some thoughts for you when it comes to using cellars or basements for storage.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode142
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)