For most people, Mondays are the worst day of the week, hands down. Even if the day itself actually goes by just fine, we still for many reasons anticipate Mondays to be hard and awful.
And for most people those feelings of anxiety and even depression can start on Sunday. We all know that weekends are great, but when those two fun and relaxing days are fast receding, it’s hard to ignore that our dreaded Monday is fast approaching. A cloud begins to descend, then the blues set in. Chances are, you’ve felt it too. Sometime around 4pm on Sunday, most of the developed world gives one huge collective groan.
Do you despise Mondays? Do you ever get the Sunday blues? Well, then hopefully today’s show can help. On this episode of Life Made Simple I give you a three unique strategies to help you outsmart your Sunday Sadness.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode145
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)