I’ve said it many times before, I am not perfect. This is a journey… and we’re in it together. Simplicity isn’t just about having your home organized, it’s also about mindsets and habits.
On today’s episode, I share with you one small change that I recently made (by accident) that has made a huge impact in my life. Ironically, it has to do with a piece of advice I shared on the show a long ago, yet never did myself.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #47: How Do Digital Distractions Impact Your Life?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode148
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters