“The hardest decision in life can be which bridge to cross and which one to burn.”
We all spend an inordinate amount of time, and a tremendous amount of energy, making life choices every day. Some are huge and can have an impact on every aspect of our life. And then some are trivial, like what shirt to wear or what to have for lunch.
On today’s episode I give you my thoughts on making tough decisions and trusting life’s journey.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode149
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters