Imagine there was a natural disaster or some other emergency. If you only had a very short amount of time to evacuate your home and could only take what could fit in your car, what would you take?
What do you have that’s irreplaceable? Anything extremely valuable?
Here’s another question for you… is your home simplified and organized enough so that it would take very little effort to quickly grab those sort of things?
The reason I ask these questions is not necessarily to convince you to prepare for such an occasion, although that’s not a bad idea. My intention for today’s show is to encourage you to analyze your relationship with your belongings.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode150
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)