Clutter doesn’t appear out of thin air. At some point in time, every item in your home was carried across your threshold by either you or some other member of the family.
For most families, including my own, stuff easily comes INTO the house. However, things don’t GO OUT as effortlessly. Letting go, downsizing, purging, and removing unnecessary things from our homes takes time and effort. It takes INTENTION.
On today’s episode I give you a detailed periodic purge schedule that you can adopt to help declutter your home on a regular basis.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode151
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief