Cleaning, tidying up your house, and doing random chores is just unavoidable. But there are for sure some chores you dread way more than others. Maybe it’s just physically tiring to do. Or maybe it just seems boring and tedious. Or maybe it’s just plain gross!
What chore is on your need-to-do-soon list that you’ve been dreading? Maybe even avoiding or putting off? On today’s episode I give you a few ideas on how to make that chore a little more enjoyable.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode152
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Episode #59: Use Music For Motivation And To Boost Your Mood
Free Download: Motivational Songs To Boost Your Mood
Or send a text to 44222 with the word MOODMUSIC
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief