Sometimes life can feel “crazy busy”.
For me, when that happens, important things tend to fall through the cracks. And while I’m constantly getting stuff done, it seems there’s a lot that’s not getting done.
On today’s Encore Episode of Life Made Simple, we are going to rewind to a very crazy busy time in my life when I needed to refocus, reassess, and reset.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode153
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)