Sometimes life can feel “crazy busy”.
For me, when that happens, important things tend to fall through the cracks. And while I’m constantly getting stuff done, it seems there’s a lot that’s not getting done.
On today’s Encore Episode of Life Made Simple, we are going to rewind to a very crazy busy time in my life when I needed to refocus, reassess, and reset.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode153
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief