A messy home can be maddening! But don’t worry… you’re not crazy.
Did you know that there is scientific evidence that clutter causes anxiety?
On today’s quick and brief 3 Minute Thursday Episode, I share with you an article that I recently stumbled across that offers some reasons as to why clutter causes stress as well as a few tips to help prevent clutter.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Article by D.G. Sciortino: There’s Scientific Evidence That Clutter Causes Anxiety
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode158
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief