I’m a firm believer that you can completely change your life by just spending a few minutes a day listening, watching, or reading something that inspires you, challenges you to grow, or somehow just makes you a better you. If you listen often than you know I LOVE personal development.
It’s hard to wake up every morning motivated to conquer your day. It just is. We don’t always feel motivated. You have to be intentional about surrounding yourself with things and people that motivate you.
The problem is, we don’t always FEEL like doing it. And for many of us who have crazy busy lives, sometimes we feel like we just don’t have the time for it.
If you ever feel like that, then today’s episode will help.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Blinkist App: Blinkist.com
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode162
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters