I don’t know about you, but sometimes my mind is complicated. All the thoughts that swirl around inside my head are messy, chaotic, even confusing at times.
As I try to simplify my home, my schedule and all other areas of my life, I want to also figure out how to simplify my crazy cluttered brain.
Which is why, for today’s episode share with you an excerpt from a book called Reclaim Your Brain: How to Calm Your Thoughts, Heal Your Mind, and Bring Your Life Under Control, written by a psychiatrist by the name of Dr. Joseph Annibali. In it, he explains why getting negativity under control is crucial to a calm, mindful brain and how to do it.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode163
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)