This is the first episode in a 5 part series. Over the years, I’ve witnessed many of my clients fall victim to a handful of misconceptions that they somehow came to believe about how to organize and how to stay organized.
So, over these next 5 weeks for our “3 Minute Thursday” episodes on Life Made Simple, I am going to debunk 5 of the most common home organizing myths.
On today’s episode we start with Myth #1: Organizing is something you only have to do once.
Well, sorry, but most of the time, that simply isn’t true. Organization is not a one-shot deal.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode164
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success