The myth that I debunk today is a very common misconception. It’s the idea or belief that if you are a truly organized person, then your house is perfect.
Well, here’s the truth (and maybe by telling you this I’m letting you off the hook): Being organized doesn’t mean being perfect.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode166
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief