A listener recently sent me a note: “CarlaRae, I really want to simplify my life, but the problem is I LOVE to shop!”
Do you relate to that statement? I know I sure do! Shopping can definitely be fun. And it can be very therapeutic. But, mindless and impulsive shopping can become a huge problem if you’re not careful.
Today, we take a look at the psychology behind retail therapy and I give you some very practical strategies to help you become a more mindful shopper, so that your retail habits don’t jeopardize your efforts to simplify your life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode167
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success