A listener recently sent me a note: “CarlaRae, I really want to simplify my life, but the problem is I LOVE to shop!”
Do you relate to that statement? I know I sure do! Shopping can definitely be fun. And it can be very therapeutic. But, mindless and impulsive shopping can become a huge problem if you’re not careful.
Today, we take a look at the psychology behind retail therapy and I give you some very practical strategies to help you become a more mindful shopper, so that your retail habits don’t jeopardize your efforts to simplify your life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode167
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters