Today, I’m having one of those mushy-gushy-sappy-sentimental “Mommy Moments”.
You see, this coming Thursday is my son’s last day of 1st Grade. I honestly have no idea where the school year went!
I know it’s such a cliché, but kids really do grow too fast.
On today’s episode I share with you a short article written by Jim Daly who is the president of Focus on the Family. It’s called “The Moments We Nearly Miss.”
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode169
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief