Today’s myth is the very common misconception that only certain types of people can be organized.
Well, that’s just not true.
You don’t have to be an organizing whiz in order to get or stay organized. You don’t have to be born with a specific gene or have a certain type of personality. ANYONE can learn how to be organized.
In today’s episode I explain how organization is a skill, not just a trait.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode170
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief