For many of us, we don’t always have hours or even days to organize an entire room or closet. Fortunately, it doesn’t always have to be a huge, time-consuming event. Sometimes all it takes is a few minutes here and there.
Simplifying your home is a process, it’s not just a one shot deal. Over time, stuff naturally creeps back into your house. If you want to tame the chaos, then ongoing mini declutter sessions are a must.
Today I give you a list of 10 different things that you can easily toss in less than 10 minutes to help declutter you home.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode174
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)