Since time began, people have always put off till tomorrow what they could have done today. Sadly, it’s true: each and every one of us, to some extent, is a procrastinator.
We all know that procrastination negatively effects not only ourselves and our work, but sometimes others in our life as well. But if it’s so destructive, then why do we do it?
Well, there is sooo much psychology behind why people procrastinate. Today we dive in deep to one of the handful of reasons… it’s actually considered a particular style of procrastination.
I also give you a handful of tips on how you can finally begin to tackle the important things that need to get done…. with no excuses and no delay.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode175
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief