Think of a few things on your to-do list that you’ve been procrastinating on…
Do you get too preoccupied with details that may not matter in the long run?
Do you wait until it feel like just the “right time” to do something?
Do you find that many tasks are strenuous and slow going when you try to complete them?
Do you prefer not to do something at all if it can’t be done perfectly?
Or do you tend to have an “all or nothing” way of thinking?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions then you just might be a Perfectionist Procrastinator.
On today’s episode I tell you how I definitely relate to this style of procrastination and what I’ve done to change.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode176
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #243: What Do You Surround Yourself With?
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)