When simplifying our homes, we need to evaluate our relationship with our things. And sometimes that means we need to evaluate how we feel when we see that item. For example, if one of your old favorite blouses is hanging in a cluttered boring closet, overtime it probably won’t give you that sense of joy that it used to. And that’s ok, maybe it just means it’s time to let it go.
On today’s episode I offer you a unique perspective to help you evaluate your relationship with your clothes, specifically old favorites.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode180
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief