For this past Monday’s episode on Life Made Simple, I gave you an easy and simple way to flavor your water and boost your health. It involved freezing pureed lemons into ice cube trays, which actually reminds me of when I used to make homemade baby food for my son, Levi, who just turned 8 this past Saturday.
If you’re a mother of an infant or toddler, or if you know someone who just had a baby, then this quick and brief 3 Minute Thursday episode is for you.
Today I share with you a simple way to make homemade baby food.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode182
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters