When it comes to simplifying, one of the biggest hurdles that many of my clients have to face is how to let go of sentimental items they’ve inherited from their loved ones.
For today’s episode I share with you a wonderfully written article by Zoe Kim. It’s called “A Guide To Letting Go Of Sentimental Things”.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode183
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief