In life, we often put a lot of focus on what we really want… qualities we want to embody, goals and accomplishments we want to achieve.
But sometimes, instead of always seeking to add something to our life, we must discover what we need to let go of first. By doing so, we can uncover WHO we really are, and therefore, figure out what we really want.
On today’s episode we take a look at a unique perspective on how to do this. It’s called the “Michelangelo Method.”
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode186
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Book by Kenneth Schuman: The Michelangelo Method
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters