If a big project is a priority to you, then you have to consistently schedule and plan adequate chunks of time to dive in and tackle it. There’s really no way around it. It’s a process. Try to trust the process.
In our last episode I gave reason as to why you might want to schedule big chunks of time, but if that’s not feasible for you, then maybe you need to start small, which is so much better than not starting at all.
Have you ever heard that quote “A year from now you will wish you had started today”?
Well, in this episode I give you a scenario to think about that might inspire you to start with small chunks of time rather than push the project off for tomorrow.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #8: How to Make a “Perfect Day Itinerary”
Episode #11: How Do I Make a “Perfect Week Itinerary”? (Ask CarlaRae)
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode192
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief