Today, I have a crazy idea I want to suggest to you.
What if you committed to having one tech-free day each week? As in no technology. No cell phone. No computer. No tv.
If an entire day each week is unreasonable or too hard, then maybe consider just a few hours in the evening. One evening per week when you commit to going completely tech-free.
On today’s episode I give you some thoughts and tips on how to establish a tech-free time in your schedule and how to get your family on board, as well.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Episode #47: How Do Digital Distractions Impact Your Life?
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode196
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #248: How To Stop Kids From Constantly Asking For Stuff