Organizing your home is all about playing “The Category Game.” Most everything falls into specific categories that then have specific homes.
But when you’re sorting, purging, and organizing all your stuff, what do you do when you come across a few random items that DON’T seem to fall into any specific category? Where do you put those sort of things?
When you come across something that doesn’t fit one of the obvious categories, it’s easy to get stuck, frustrated, and overwhelmed. And you definitely don’t want those random items to float around and clutter up your space.
On today’s episode of Life Made Simple I give you a solution for all those little random items that don’t seem to have a specific home.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode197
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief