I don’t know about you, but with the holidays right around the corner, life is starting to feel a little crazy busy… which is nothing new.
I want to spend the next couple episodes exploring some thoughts and ideas surrounding the topic of busyness, what it is and how to survive it without feeling too overwhelmed.
On today’s episode, we take a look at the difference between the “doing mode” and “being mode”, which are both useful in different ways and at different times in life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode202
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters