I don’t know about you, but with the holidays right around the corner, life is starting to feel a little crazy busy… which is nothing new.
I want to spend the next couple episodes exploring some thoughts and ideas surrounding the topic of busyness, what it is and how to survive it without feeling too overwhelmed.
On today’s episode, we take a look at the difference between the “doing mode” and “being mode”, which are both useful in different ways and at different times in life.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode202
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief
- Episode #251: Build New Habits & Accomplish Your Goals With This One Simple Tactic
- Episode #250: What Really Determines Your Happiness & Success
- Episode #249: A “Perfectly Perfect” Special Guest (SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ENCORE EPISODE)