I don’t know about you, but I am trying to simplify my home, not clutter it up. And when it comes to birthdays and Christmas, I for sure do not want to clutter up the homes of the people that I love.
Gift giving is hard. It just is. Especially when I feel like everyone I know already has everything they could possibly want or need.
On today’s episode I share with you some of my favorite gift ideas for the people on your list that take up little or no space at all.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode208
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters