Have you ever noticed that the unexpected always seems to pop up when we least expect it?
The solution is to always anticipate unanticipated situations… which is, of course, easier said than done.
On today’s episode I share with you a great example as to why you should schedule intentional empty space in between your to-dos, tasks, appointments, and activities.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #19: Always Late? Here’s What To Do About It (CarlaRae Confesses)
Free Download: “How To Be More Punctual”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ONTIME
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode215
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #256: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #255: How To Reclaim Your Time And Get More Done
- Episode #254: Where To Put Worn Clothes That You Want To Wear Again
- Episode #253: Simplify Your Home With These 17 Decluttering Questions To Ask Yourself
- Episode #252: Change Your Life With This One Simple Belief