Have you ever noticed that the unexpected always seems to pop up when we least expect it?
The solution is to always anticipate unanticipated situations… which is, of course, easier said than done.
On today’s episode I share with you a great example as to why you should schedule intentional empty space in between your to-dos, tasks, appointments, and activities.
Links Mentioned in this Show:
Episode #19: Always Late? Here’s What To Do About It (CarlaRae Confesses)
Free Download: “How To Be More Punctual”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ONTIME
Share this Episode: CarlaRaeArneson.com/episode215
Share this Podcast: LifeMadeSimplePodcast.com
Simplicity University: SimplicityU.com
Free Guide: “9 Ways to Simplify Your Life”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word 9SIMPLIFY
Free Download: “5 Steps to Organizing Your Home”
Or send a text to 44222 with the word ORGANIZE
Submit Questions & Comments: CarlaRaeArneson.com/AskCarlaRae
Join CarlaRae on Facebook!
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Episode #242: The Art of Downsizing Art (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #241: Back To School Made Simple (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #240: Rally Your Friends To Help You Get Organized
- Episode #239: How To Simplify Your Brain When It Gets Complicated (ENCORE EPISODE)
- Episode #238: Transform Your Kids Into Healthy Eaters